Passionate about technology and project management?
Excellent planning and communication skills?
Interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Rail, responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for trains, trams and metro’s is growing at an exponential rate! Over 22 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. We are considered the number one reference, hence our search for only the best to join us!
Due to our growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a project manager. Through an extensive training period you’ll get familiar with the company and our product ranges, after which you will manage the delivery of some projects (up to a couple of millions in value), ensuring delivery is within budget, time and scope.
- You are the SPOC for customers and subcontractors regarding ongoing projects.
- You manage all technical and non-technical project activities such as planning, resourcing, monitoring, reporting and risk, issue and dependency management.
- You communicate on a daily basis with the different Rail departments (R&D, production, finance, etc.) and with external stakeholders, ensuring delivery meets requirements.
- You are responsible for project budgets which you report on a regular basis to your team lead.
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering with 3 years of relevant work experience: planning, (production) engineering, project management,…
- You have good decision, communication and analytical skills.
- You have a positive attitude and a genuine passion for customer service, coupled with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. Knowledge of German is a plus.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Hitachi, Siemens, Eurostar, NMBS and Bombardier).
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development makes the difference! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Apply Now: Please send your resume and motivational letter to: Sien Decruw, Leo Bekaertlaan 1, B-8870 Izegem or email@example.com.