Operations team lead
Are you a passionate operations expert ready for the next challenge?
Do you aspire to be a great team lead?
And do you want to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide (e.g. United Nations, European Parliament, French Senate).
As our team lead operations, you participate in developing a vision for the operations department.
Together with your team, you prepare and roll out processes that ensure effectiveness & efficiency in terms of Planning, Purchasing, Quality and Production. You work closely together with other departments such as R&D, Product and Project Management in order to analyze plans and prioritize specific actions with regards to an optimal operational process for the manufacturing site. You report directly to the Operations Manager.
- You are responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of the day-to-day operations.
- You coach your team and stimulate the development of every individual.
- You take the lead in defining, planning, preparing, implementing and follow-up of projects regarding continuous improvement of the production site.
- You measure and evaluate operations department KPI’s and general production performance.
- You are the back-up of the Operations Manager.
- You have a Master’s degree (e.g. Supply Chain/ Business Management/ Commercial or Industrial Engineering) with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have experience in purchasing/ planning/ supply chain/ project management in a production environment.
- You are well organized with the ability to prioritize; strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
- You are a team player who achieves constructive collaboration across functions & departments.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Conference is a key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide. Decades of experience in satisfying the most demanding customers results in a vast array of both standard and customized solutions.
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Apply Now: Please send your resume and motivational letter to: Sien Decruw, Leo Bekaertlaan 1, B-8870 Izegem or email@example.com.